Saturday, April 2, 2011

This time last year

I was 38 weeks pregnant and getting pretty antsy to give birth, as it was the OH MY GOSH, the LONGEST I had ever been pregnant and couldn't believe it. I had been off work a couple weeks and just laying around, waiting to pop. My plug had come out a few days prior which got my hopes up that labour was iminment, but no, it would still be 9 more days before Anna made her appearance. Every day/night I would slip on my Crocs and haul my aching body out for a walk around the neighbourhood and diligently drink my Red Raspberry Leaf tea with some pineapple and Evening Primrose capsules thrown in for good measure.

My, how far we have come...



I have to laugh just a little when she does this as I know I won't find it quite so funny soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment