Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Teeth!


Teeth!
Originally uploaded by sew_crafty_girl75
Well, there haven't been huge leaps and bounds since I last posted, but one exciting thing that HAS happened, is that Anna got her first teeth! It took me surprise as I hadn't seen them in the gum before the first one broke through. I just happened to put my finger in her mouth when my friend was talking about her baby getting his first tooth and lo and behold, something sharp was in there!

The first few days of tooth #1 breaking through meant lots of nighttime eating and daytime crankiness. A couple days later tooth #2 broke through. It's been 1 1/2 weeks since they came through and they're very slowly emerging. Teething has also meant a lot of yucky diapers. Anna has become a super pooper, going about 6 times a day.

Her 6 1/2 month stats are 15 pounds, 8 oz. She's fallen to the 50% for weight now. No major growth spurt lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment