Monday, November 29, 2010

Goodbye Moby

I sold my Moby Wrap today to a mom who tried another style of wrap and hated it, so I hope she'll love the Moby as much and B and I did.

I can barely remember her being this little. B loved to wear her in the Moby and I'm hoping he'll try out the Sling or Mei Tai and maybe like those too. We already know that the Ergo isn't a favorite of his, despite me loving it.

I will recommend the Moby to anyone. I just found that now that she's heavier and longer, I reach for my other carriers a lot more.

I love how excited Anna gets when I wear her. I've been doing a back carry more and more around the house. Some nights that's how dinner gets made!

I just wish I had such comfy baby wearing devices when my first two were little. I had to make due with a ring sling and Snugli.

They're only this little once. Hold them close to you. You won't look back and think, "I wish I hadn't held my baby so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment