Friday, June 11, 2010

Predictions

Since Anna prefers her right hand to suck on, Blake predicts that Anna will be right handed. Statistically speaking she probably will, but it would be neat for both my girls to be lefties like me.

We both think that her eyes will turn brown. My step-son is the only brown-eyed person in our family. We took out step-son's baby pics and Anna does resemble him in the eyes.

Today she had her vaccinations and her 12 pound weight is 75%, just uner 22 inch length is 25% and her 42cm head is 95%! She's gained over 4 pounds, 2 inches and 7cm in the head since birth.

There's still so much I don't know about her. I know she loves to be snuggled up close to me in our carriers. She's not too fond of the stroller or getting buckled into the carseat. She falls asleep easily in the car. She loves baths and getting naked for diaper changes. Oh how I look forward to the adventure ahead of us.

1 comment:

  1. I knew right when Amelia was 2 weeks old that she'd be a leftie. Since I made that prediction she has continued to prove me correct. But watch it happen when she is like 5 yrs old and decide she will be right handed. haha.

    Ava is the unknown.

    ReplyDelete