Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day


IMG_9705
Originally uploaded by sew_crafty_girl75
I have 2 amazing Fathers in my life.

My dad, Murray who I have lots of fun childhood memories with. Fishing, gardening, goofiness, gentleness, laid-back, silly-stories. That's what I think of when I think of my Dad. I love seeing him spend the same type of time with my own kids and be the awesome grandpa that he is.

Then there's my husband, Blake, who attracted me with his patient, competent, confident ways as a dad. Even though we have both been raising our own kids for 10+ years and step-parenting each other's children, I am excited to be parenting one of our own together and see where this journey takes us.

This is a quick Father's Day project I was able to do in about an hours' time. My Quickutz Silhouette cut out the shapes for the kids to make cards with and the iron-on image to make a onesie for Anna. I embellished the photo frame with a scrapbooking rub-on.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice idea! We weren't very crafty for father's day this year! Thanks for sharing on my meme!

    ReplyDelete