Monday, March 22, 2010

Full-term

So here I am at a place I don't recall ever reaching with my other children...I'm sick of being pregnant.

I've developed hemmroids which make it impossible to sleep more than 1/2 hour at a time. Tonight the braxton hicks are hurting, as is my lower back, so either I'm having early labour or have started a new late pregnancy symptom of mildly annoying, irregular contractions.

I'm nauseous but hungry. Tired but insomniac. Wanting to meet this baby, but terrified at the same time.

Stick a fork in me cause I'm done.

2 comments:

  1. You are so full of grace and courage Christine. I have been watching your pregnancy with baited breath the whole time and I think you have done a fabulous job. Your time to really shine will be upon you soon. Even through all the pain and suffering you still have an amazing way of dealing with it. Try and hold onto each precious and uncomfortable moment, as it will all be over soon.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close, and I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete