Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Celebrating

We're a little more ready for baby after my 2 showers last week. I had lovely showers from work and my friends/family. It was touching to see all the effort the party planners put into the events.

My sister finished crocheting a lovely blanket for baby during Sunday's shower then did henna on my belly. I love how my belly is a work of art now! We got the disc with the beautiful pictures my cousin took of hubby and I. Now we need to decide which ones we'll enlarge and frame!

I'm 34 weeks now and the sensation of pressure and baby moving her head around on my cervix is occasionally replaced by an ouchie, stabby, pinching sensation down there. I guess things might be softening up and preparing! I know I'm paying way more attention to things this time as my previous babies' labours took me by surprise at 36 and 37 weeks. One funny thing I've noticed is that she seems to get the hiccups every night around 5pm now.

My hip went out yesterday and the Chiropracter worked a miracle on me. She said my pelvis is very loose. I'm not enjoying having to wake up every 2 hours to pee at night. It's not fair to have to 'practice' before baby gets here!

Looking forward to spending next week at home, relaxing with my kiddos, then I'm back to work for 5 more days before I'm on mat leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment