Monday, February 22, 2010

I've graduated!

From the high risk ob, that is. My Peri sees no more reason for me to keep seeing him so I'm discharged to just my midwives from here on in!

I'm 33wks on Wednesday. That's only a month away from being full-term! I'm not 'throwing in the towel' quite yet, although I do have many evenings and weekends where I can barely move. The pelvic pain and pressure are increasing.

Baby's room is all painted and ready to decorate. Crib is set up and now it's just up to me to get inspired and start crafting some more.

On Sunday we did a photo shoot with my cousin. Some beautiful pics to remember this special time in our lives. I can't wait until baby is here and we can have photos taken again with all 7 family members! It's been a while since we've had some nice pictures taken of all of us together.

http://www.cindypenner.com/2010/02/cousin-christine.html

No comments:

Post a Comment