Friday, December 18, 2009

"You're looking pleasantly pregnant"

...is what my midwife said to me as I walked into my appt. with her last night.

BP was 112/58, baby's HB was 150-155 and both her and Dr. F have found it smack dab in the middle between my pubic bone and belly button. JB kicked her as she measured the height of my uterus.

I brought home a couple books and a movie from their library:
- Ina May's Guide to Childbirth, which I've read before and loved.
- The Birth Book by Dr. Sears.
- The Miracle of Birth DVD.

I'll probably go and do my glucose tolerance test tomorrow. In the New Year it will be time to get down to business and go on the hospital tour, get my registration papers and look into ordering my homebirth kit. Time to start Planning the Birth details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment