Friday, September 18, 2009

Time keeps on moving....

The time doesn't seem to be going slow or fast this pregnancy. It's just moving. Perhaps part of me expects the pregnancy the end sometime in the next 5 weeks so I'm just enjoying being pregnant right now.

A member of one of the discussion boards I'm on posted today about feeling panicky about the realization that soon she will actually have a baby to care for. I can totally understand this because PAL (pregnancy after loss) women focus so much on staying pregnant, it's hard to see the outcome after a birth.

I saw the midwife the other day and we had a nice, long listen to the heartbeat on doppler. It was 160BPM. This got me just a little more excited and I've since started talking to the baby at bedtime.

Last night I had my first bout of low back pain and sciatica. I was pretty excited. Since 9wks I've been having a lot more pulling and stretching sensations so my uterus is growing! Soon it will be peeking up above my pubic bone.

One of the positive side effects of the first trimester? I'm too tired to get too passionate about shopping..except when it comes to groceries of course!

I'm hoping to have a craft project to post about this w/e!

No comments:

Post a Comment