Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Gift


Baby Gift
Originally uploaded by sew_crafty_girl75
What better motivation to do some crafts, than a baby shower!

This book is taken from a class at the BC Crop for Kids. I bought the supplies at my LSS (local scrapbook store) Photo Express. Since I haven't actually taken the class , the book is a bit rough in places, and isn't exactly the same, but I'm pretty happy with my replication. The class is taught by someone from my LSS.

For anyone wanting to give this a try, the flap book is by Piggy Tales and the Monkey line is Reminisce "Monkey Business" by . The challenging part of this project was definitely cutting the patterned paper with the enclosed template to fit the flaps and getting the paper glued down without air bubbles. By using the whole Monkey Business line though, it took the guess work out of coordinating the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment